Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I convert a US 110 volt lamp to european 220 volt?

Hi! I'm thinking of adding one of these to my collection: http://www.lavalites.com/giant.html but will there be a voltage problem or can I…

Started by Orbitz

3 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Orbitz

oh my bubbles in my goo

What causes this and is there a way to get rid of the bubbles in my goo

Started by Tabbieeater

2 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

One of my lava lamps is not working ....Any FIx???

I have been having trouble with my new lava lamp. What happens is the wax inside warms up and one section of the wax parts and floats to th…

Started by Ari

5 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Re-fill for glitterama astro...any ideas?

Tragedy happened the other night...I dropped my glitterama vase and the lid popped off. Glitter and a wierd greasy fluid all over the floor…

Started by Matmos

1 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

2 Century lamps that work well without heat ring?

I recently purchased 2 matching century lamps. Neither have a heat ring - one flows perfectly (albeit a bit slow to warm up compared to my…

Started by Deviant Grasshopper

1 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

MAY I ADD WATER TO THE LAMP.

... as per question, I tried to filter my blue-white century with the cotton, but only resulted in a loss of the master fluid: can I had so…

Started by Daniele

6 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Newbie Question : How long/safe to run your lamp?

Okay, just got my first lamp, a Mathmos Jet (violet / blue) very very cool. It gets pretty hot though (guess that isn't much of a surprise)…

Started by Heyfrito

4 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

(1)What did the original lamps look like, and (2) my blobs are yellowish and messy

First, the question. I've been collecting what I thought were the original lava lamps. I remember them as having a black base and top and a…

Started by muddysock

11 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

10" China Lamp Replacement Globe

One of my sons knocked over his lamp and it burst all over the floor(yes it was on), and I'm trying to find any kind of glass container tha…

Started by Jim Beam

6 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Jim Beam

Removing the lid?

I am having a bit of trouble removing the lid of my Grande lamp. The wax just sits at the bottom in a big blob, so i figure ill add a drop…

Started by Matthew

9 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Keith

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service