Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fellows oozers!!!!!

My 4th lamp (in 10 days, lol), a MIDNIGHT.. Is just making it's first bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after the problems with the plugs and…

Started by Daniele

1 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

knocking out dents

hi guys i have got a few dinks in the cone of my lunar, has anyone got any ideas on how to knock them out without maling it worse regards…

Started by krissyfromswindon

3 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by krissyfromswindon

dropped new bottle while warm up, turned cloudy n wax floating

new lamp warming out and fell. now liquid is cloudy and fine particulates of wax suspending. worst is the wax is like snowie floating on to…

Started by matthew @ singapore

5 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by matthew @ singapore

HELP ME WITH PLUG ADAPTERS!!!PLZ

HELLO to everybody, Lava lamps are an old passion, yet unsatisfyed till last wednesday, whan my first lamp, a satin silver astro from begi…

Started by Daniele

2 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Daniele

Looking for some advice about filtering cloudy grande.

Ok I bought a purple/yellow grande on the internet from Target. I was very excited and when it arrived it was really cloudy. I am not a pat…

Started by mark

7 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

DENTS IN A SILVER STARSHIP

Feel like a dummy! On one of my Silver Starship bases I noticed a dent, so, I attempted to ,carefully, tap it out with the handle of a butt…

Started by Goldar66

2 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Goldar66

Mathmos Glitterballs

Hey so I got my first Glitterball today. It's not the metalic lava, its the see-through-ish lava with glitter actually in the regular lava…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

9 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Guide to Lava Lamps.

Removing, Filtering, and any type of Modification. Does anyone have an all over guide? I want to know how I could transfer lava from one bo…

Started by Justin

1 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Newer lava lamp coil problem...

I was watching my 5225 Series lava lamp work the other day and it just stopped... out of nowhere. I went over and carefully took it off the…

Started by Justin

3 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Justin

HOW TO CLEAN MY LUNAR LAVA

Hi you all!!!! just got my Lunar Lava !!!! I'm sooooo happy!!!! has a small dent on the cone but that's ok .. anyways I don't think there a…

Started by Federico

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Federico

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service