Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Michael Lunn's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Since this post I broke my leg. I got a desease called Osteomylitus. My prognosis is…"

Michael Lunn replied Mar 5, 2009 to Limited edition Lava Grande with blue liquid, white wax. I was told only 100 made?

47 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Lunn

"I'm in Edison country. I am a quadriplegic. I need A/C 24/7 because my body doesnt s…"

Michael Lunn replied Nov 4, 2008 to Limited edition Lava Grande with blue liquid, white wax. I was told only 100 made?

47 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Lunn

"They are the best looking lamps if you like blue, which I do :) They do eat ealectri…"

Michael Lunn replied Nov 4, 2008 to Limited edition Lava Grande with blue liquid, white wax. I was told only 100 made?

47 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Lunn

"Well I put the other one away because I had to clear up the clutter. Of all the Lava…"

Michael Lunn replied Nov 2, 2008 to Limited edition Lava Grande with blue liquid, white wax. I was told only 100 made?

47 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Lunn

"Okie. I'm new to this :)"

Michael Lunn replied Nov 2, 2008 to Limited edition Lava Grande with blue liquid, white wax. I was told only 100 made?

47 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Lunn

"It's BRAND NEW in sealed ffactory box. I'd rather not open the box unless it's a don…"

47 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Lunn

"I never thought about craigslist for lava lamps. Congrats on the great deal :)"

47 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Lunn

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service