Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Austin Slay's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not too bad. Just put the rubber seal in. Crimp (pretty much as best as you can…"

Austin Slay replied Oct 8, 2009 to Successfully Remove or Take Off Grande Lava Lite Cap Revealed

14 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

"Anytime!, Check out my other tutorial on how to fix the cloudiness!"

Austin Slay replied Oct 8, 2009 to Successfully Remove or Take Off Grande Lava Lite Cap Revealed

14 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

"Nope Not at all. If I do, I'll contact you"

Austin Slay replied Apr 13, 2009 to I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

"That's great! Congratulations - The satisfaction of a job well done feels good too h…"

Austin Slay replied Apr 12, 2009 to I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

"Nope, I am 21 and I just used to be in art a whole bunch. Every now and again I'll m…"

Austin Slay replied Mar 31, 2009 to I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

"Thanks. Yeah my roommates haven't thrown that shit away yet. I clean with the white…"

Austin Slay replied Mar 16, 2009 to I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

"Hey Bohdan, I remember you talking of a Bulb Extender and a different Light Bulb. Wh…"

Austin Slay replied Mar 15, 2009 to I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

"Sorry for sounding rude.. I just fixed my Grande - check it out on my discussions!"

Austin Slay replied Mar 15, 2009 to Perfect Goo and Liquid

23 May 16, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Player

"Haha... yeah I thought about that. Gotcha!"

Austin Slay replied Mar 7, 2009 to Successfully Remove or Take Off Grande Lava Lite Cap Revealed

14 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

"Why the hell didn't you put a list of steps. I would read this but it is too confusi…"

Austin Slay replied Mar 7, 2009 to Perfect Goo and Liquid

23 May 16, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Player

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service