Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Jezza's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Still nothing available. Its unfair of Mathmos to put such pressure on the UK postal…"

Jezza replied 23 hours ago to New iO Matt Silver and a first 100 Limited Edition Io.

8 23 hours ago
Reply by Jezza

"I am hoping for a more uniform design without the sidebars, to give it a more less e…"

Jezza replied on Monday to New iO Matt Silver and a first 100 Limited Edition Io.

8 23 hours ago
Reply by Jezza

"Im glad youve got one and that youre happy with it. But these lamps are still not av…"

Jezza replied Nov 17 to Io farce

4 Nov 17
Reply by Jezza

"Violet pink now available for fireflow and pod lamps. As well as a rerelease for the…"

Jezza replied Nov 13 to New Mathmos Colour Combinations!

45 Nov 16
Reply by LukyDuck

"Try swapping the bulb. I have a neo wall that runs slower than the other one even wh…"

Jezza replied Nov 10 to Different Lava lamp flow and start times what's normal, and what's not?

5 Nov 11
Reply by Clinton W Salvato

"Well at least we are getting alternative variants for the lamps.  The violet turquoi…"

Jezza replied Oct 27 to New Mathmos Colour Combinations!

45 Nov 16
Reply by LukyDuck

"Yes, just swapping the fluid, not touching the wax. Just release the caps gently by…"

Jezza replied Oct 20 to New Mathmos Colour Combinations!

45 Nov 16
Reply by LukyDuck

"I did a neo swap a few months ago. A yellow orange and a violet turquoise, became a…"

Jezza replied Oct 14 to New Mathmos Colour Combinations!

45 Nov 16
Reply by LukyDuck

"I think the blue plum could be very interesting. Let us know how it goes and what it…"

45 Nov 16
Reply by LukyDuck

"New Violet Turquoise available for astro. Blue yellow now available for astrobaby an…"

45 Nov 16
Reply by LukyDuck

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service