Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Critter's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (625) Replies Latest Activity

"Dustin did you see the video?  Also if you want an orange one, make it. When you ord…"

Critter replied 14 hours ago to Mathmos Astro Metallic

22 14 hours ago
Reply by Critter

"Cool.  Never heard of that mail order company.  I like the orange, yellow too!"

Critter replied yesterday to Mathmos Astro Metallic

22 14 hours ago
Reply by Critter

"Dustin, Knowing Christian I would say that the orange metallic is probably a custom…"

22 14 hours ago
Reply by Critter

"Not the best video but this should suffice.  No fancy audio track or video stabiliza…"

22 14 hours ago
Reply by Critter

"I will have to fire up my blue one and get a pic. I will try to do that tonight.   "

Critter replied on Tuesday to Mathmos Astro Metallic

22 14 hours ago
Reply by Critter

"I personally think that no lamp collection would be complete without at least one of…"

22 14 hours ago
Reply by Critter

"Yes, when running the lamp the mirror surface does create some internal reflections…"

22 14 hours ago
Reply by Critter

"Yes they look like the pics you attached.  I have two and really like them, but I co…"

Critter replied on Monday to Mathmos Astro Metallic

22 14 hours ago
Reply by Critter

"Plastic sprays just don’t look and move right when compared to glass fiber.  However…"

Critter replied on Monday to REPLACEMENT QUALITY GLASS FIBER OPTIC SPRAYS COMING VERY SOON!! FOR FANTASIA & CUDA BRAND LAMPS

276 on Tuesday
Reply by gary612

"I would think that it is possible for an enterprising and business minded person to…"

Critter replied on Monday to REPLACEMENT QUALITY GLASS FIBER OPTIC SPRAYS COMING VERY SOON!! FOR FANTASIA & CUDA BRAND LAMPS

276 on Tuesday
Reply by gary612

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service