Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava_Head_UK's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahhhh okay, Thank you Kris :-)"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 27, 2009 to Messaging people

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Kris

"Def not Mathmos paint job the Comet wide base came in a couple of colors but these a…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 27, 2009 to Astro baby Anodised bases and tops

9 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

"Hey Astrobaby I'm exclusively Mac I have the odd issue with safari on the Iphone and…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 24, 2009 to My iphone's are certainly not oozing goo "boo hoo" :-(

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Problem now sorted so my Iphone's are now oozing goo quite nicely :-) no longer Boo…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 24, 2009 to My iphone's are certainly not oozing goo "boo hoo" :-(

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hi Kris thanks for your response1st gen iPhone and iPhone 3G are both running the la…"

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hey Dr What Thanks for your response, all I seem to get is this page cannot be displ…"

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hi john thanks for your response, I've been on to Mathmos about making me up some cu…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 23, 2009 to How many Astro bottles to fill a Lunar bottle

10 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"LOL :-) Thanks for your answers people, I'll phone Mathmos tomorrow and order some a…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 23, 2009 to How many Astro bottles to fill a Lunar bottle

10 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hi Richard Just came across your post and was wondering how much you would be askin…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 6, 2009 to

just now

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service