Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

ElectricMonkey's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, thanks for your message.  I'll upload a photo when I get chance.  They were so…"

ElectricMonkey replied Mar 16, 2015 to Lava Lite Grande Plasma Lamp For Sale

15 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

"Cheers Brad - I actually remember your order as for some reason the US ones always s…"

ElectricMonkey replied Mar 27, 2014 to Brand New Mathmos Telstar Clear / Pink (with EU Plug) For Sale

4 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by ElectricMonkey

"Shouldn't be a problem to ship to the US as long as you're happy with the lamp havin…"

ElectricMonkey replied Mar 27, 2014 to Brand New Mathmos Telstar Clear / Pink (with EU Plug) For Sale

4 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by ElectricMonkey

"Thanks guys! The 1 working day travel time is only for the east coast at the moment…"

ElectricMonkey replied Feb 12, 2011 to Just ordered my very first Mathmos Astro :)

30 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Astrobaby

"Hi guys, EP delivery to east coast USA only takes one working day now. 2 days to ot…"

ElectricMonkey replied Feb 12, 2011 to Just ordered my very first Mathmos Astro :)

30 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Astrobaby

"Hi MyFriendGoo! We ship the lamps in boxes marked 'This Way Up' and 'Fragile' althou…"

ElectricMonkey replied Dec 9, 2010 to Mathmos Smart Astro, anyone received one yet?

173 Jan 17, 2020
Reply by Brad

"Lol, @ Jim, you must have ordered from Electric Planet - we ship by Fedex and includ…"

ElectricMonkey replied Dec 8, 2010 to Mathmos Smart Astro, anyone received one yet?

173 Jan 17, 2020
Reply by Brad

"It's unfortunate that from time to time, for various reasons, the liquid in lava bot…"

ElectricMonkey replied Nov 13, 2009 to Heavy lava?

6 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Novemberchild

"Hi Bohdan, you're right. Mathmos only started using the non-reflective bulb recently…"

ElectricMonkey replied Jun 15, 2009 to

just now

"John, what shipping method or courier would you use to ship to the US so cheaply - £…"

ElectricMonkey replied Jun 8, 2009 to Mathmos Limited Edition Blue/Red Astro

43 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Neil

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service