Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

LAVAMAN-UK's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Susan, is your husband not up for a bit of re-mortgaging!! lol"

LAVAMAN-UK replied Jun 2, 2010 to ** UPDATE - SOLD ** RARE CRESTWORTH (MATHMOS) ROCKET

17 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by IdOrU 02

"Hi there, I believe the lamp is around the same size as the more modern Mathmos Jet…"

LAVAMAN-UK replied Jun 2, 2010 to ** UPDATE - SOLD ** RARE CRESTWORTH (MATHMOS) ROCKET

17 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by IdOrU 02

"It is a cool looking lamp!! Looks very similar to the English Crestworth 1960's/70's…"

LAVAMAN-UK replied May 15, 2010 to Anyone know what this is???

13 May 17, 2010
Reply by Reszound

"I know what you mean!! Mathmos could be a lot more imaginative these days. The most…"

LAVAMAN-UK replied May 15, 2010 to OUT OF STORAGE!! A MATHMOS PROTOTYPE COPPER ANODISED ASTROBABY!!

5 May 15, 2010
Reply by LAVAMAN-UK

"That blue one of yours looks pretty cool!! I recon a nice dark green anodised would…"

LAVAMAN-UK replied May 13, 2010 to OUT OF STORAGE!! A MATHMOS PROTOTYPE COPPER ANODISED ASTROBABY!!

5 May 15, 2010
Reply by LAVAMAN-UK

"IT SURE IS!! I DON'T THINK THERE ARE MANY OTHERS OUT THERE. GOD KNOWS WHY THEY NEVER…"

LAVAMAN-UK replied May 12, 2010 to OUT OF STORAGE!! A MATHMOS PROTOTYPE COPPER ANODISED ASTROBABY!!

5 May 15, 2010
Reply by LAVAMAN-UK

"Very interesting... Its a nice glitter and seems well built for a potentialy China m…"

LAVAMAN-UK replied Apr 28, 2010 to KB Impex UK Glitter Lamp.... Anyone Know Anything About These????

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by LAVAMAN-UK

"Hi Magmaman, thank you for your thoughts. I saw the Cosmos, to be honest I would nev…"

LAVAMAN-UK replied Apr 7, 2010 to Thinking Of Selling My Crestworth Rocket....

2 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by LAVAMAN-UK

"Cheers mate, thats not a bad price I suppose... They are a really quality piece of k…"

LAVAMAN-UK replied Apr 7, 2010 to Thinking Of Selling My Crestworth Rocket....

2 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by LAVAMAN-UK

"Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a try then. Ive got a blue/green astro bott…"

LAVAMAN-UK replied Mar 8, 2010 to Replace Mathmos Fluidium Contents With That Of An Astro?????

9 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service