Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Susan's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"A colour changing LED Astro lamp, like the Smart Astro.  Glitter bottles, different…"

Susan replied Aug 5 to Collectors and first 100 important announcement.

32 Sep 13
Reply by MonsoonStorm

"I love the early items, as a small child of the 1970's I grew up with a Crestworth A…"

Susan replied Aug 4 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"I wish they'd bring some of these designs back."

Susan replied Aug 3 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"wow, I love that lamp. "

Susan replied Aug 3 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Your lamps are beautiful, I especially love the gold and bronze versions, much nicer…"

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

""

Susan replied Aug 2 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Those are great, a very effective display against the black background.  The flower…"

Susan replied Aug 2 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Thanks for that info, the photos don't do them justice, they look less quality than…"

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Yes arranged, that's a good way to describe them. What I was meaning is not a regula…"

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"What are woven flowers? "

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service