Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Any waves? :)"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Feb 17, 2013 to Selling my collection.

14 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by denise

"If the base is functional, I'd give you $25.."

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Feb 6, 2013 to Wanted-Old Wave Machine Parts. Bases, Vessels, Motors, ect..

7 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

"How much are you looking to get including shipping to 08052 NJ for everything?"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Feb 6, 2013 to Wanted-Old Wave Machine Parts. Bases, Vessels, Motors, ect..

7 Apr 25, 2013

"The problem with uv reactive dyes is that they will lose reactivity if they are not…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Dec 1, 2012 to Custom Hughes/Lava Wave Motion Machine in UV Reactive green... Really cool..

5 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

"Hey guys, I have a lot going on on eBay at the moment so I figured I would post..  C…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Nov 29, 2012 to I am now offering custom Hughes Brand Fluids for ALL Lava Wave Machines and Lava Magma Color Fountains and refurbishment services.

4 Nov 29, 2012

"Good catch thank you. :)"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Nov 15, 2012 to I am now offering custom Hughes Brand Fluids for ALL Lava Wave Machines and Lava Magma Color Fountains and refurbishment services.

4 Nov 29, 2012

" "

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 31, 2012 to

just now

"Really? I'm not home at the moment but I will look into it. Send me an email at sale…"

just now

"I have quite a few left. :)"

just now

"Just wanted to let everyone know that the price has been reduced to $5.99 for 1 or $…"

just now

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service