Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a decent amount of hassle involved with international shipping.."

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 31, 2012 to British People and Ebay...

22 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"It's on it's way and I haven't seen it out of its package yet, but I'll take pics wh…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 16, 2012 to Ever heard of or seen this thing before? "Colorbox" oil filled chamber..

4 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"I have a wave machine in my store now.  www.shop.wavemotionmachines.com "

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 13, 2012 to

just now

"Aha.. Thanks.. I'm trying to contact the seller."

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 9, 2012 to Are any of these lamps worth anything?

10 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

"You may as well be speaking Greek, Jim, haha.. I just know I love te blue and yellow…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 9, 2012 to Are any of these lamps worth anything?

10 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

"Haha, that's awesome! Mind if I use it on my Facebook page? Or you can post it yours…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 5, 2012 to

just now

"I would start it at a penny with a reserve price if you are concerned about what it…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 4, 2012 to Amazing find - early pre-Lava Wave Machine!!

49 Jan 9, 2013

"Hahahaha!  I might have to use that. "

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 3, 2012 to Neat or Rare Closed eBay Sales

477 Dec 15, 2021
Reply by Autumn

"What's it worth?"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 1, 2012 to Green/blue Century on (not sure where) Craigslist, $20 - grab it quick!

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by lava luva ~ Tiffany

"TRC, I added your video to my YouTube channel and linked to the auction. I have a go…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Oct 1, 2012 to Amazing find - early pre-Lava Wave Machine!!

49 Jan 9, 2013

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service