Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm working at it.  I actually had the idea for high end wood bases a few years ago.…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Sep 27, 2012 to Amazing find - early pre-Lava Wave Machine!!

49 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"So this guy is back up for sale due to a deadbeat.  Ebay Link"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Sep 26, 2012 to ★ Lava Wave Machine w/ CUSTOM Hughes Fluids- AMAZING WAVES! ★

3 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

"I'd absolutely LOVE to own this unit! I'm sure I can't afford to spend what they'd b…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Sep 24, 2012 to Amazing find - early pre-Lava Wave Machine!!

49 Jan 9, 2013

"@TRC I studied the patent document on it a couple years ago. They indicated that it…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Sep 24, 2012 to Amazing find - early pre-Lava Wave Machine!!

49 Jan 9, 2013

"I am all too familiar with what you have there. Very nice find! I'd keep it if I wer…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Sep 23, 2012 to Amazing find - early pre-Lava Wave Machine!!

49 Jan 9, 2013

"I hear you the analog equipment. ;). Natural waveforms>Digital waveforms. It's wh…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Sep 3, 2012 to Let's see yer face!

449 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by naadbrahma .

"I'm from New Jersey, so I am always close to the ocean.  That is Atlantic City at a…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Sep 2, 2012 to Let's see yer face!

449 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by naadbrahma .

"Ah why not...  "

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Sep 2, 2012 to Let's see yer face!

449 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by naadbrahma .

"Haha, that's understandable. If you woul like you can subscribe to me on YouTube or…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Aug 29, 2012 to Breakthrough in the development of the Hughes Wave Motion Machine.

12 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Loren

"For those of you who have not Liked our Facebook page, you are missing out on great…"

HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC replied Aug 28, 2012 to Breakthrough in the development of the Hughes Wave Motion Machine.

12 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Loren

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service