Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged '4000' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REPLACEMENT QUALITY GLASS FIBER OPTIC SPRAYS COMING VERY SOON!! FOR FANTASIA & CUDA BRAND LAMPS

Hello everyone, I know many of you are on the hunt or know of someone on the hunt for replacement fiber optics for their Fantasia lamp. Loo…

Started by jmpenny32

285 Feb 16, 2022
Reply by gary612

REPLACEMENT COLOR WHEELS FOR FANTASIA SUNBURST 4000, COSMOS 5000, SOLAR 1 & REGENCY NOW AVAILABLE!

Replacement color wheels and wheel refurbishment is now available for sale on ebay. I am resuming production of these wheels. If you are in…

Started by jmpenny32

41 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Mike F

Replacement Fiber Optic Spray Update

Well, I am going to give this another go. My first few attempts at reproducing these replacement sprays for the Fantasia lamps has been not…

Started by jmpenny32

31 Mar 7, 2021
Reply by Robert Israel

Meet the Fantasia "COSMOS 2" Ultimate

Hey everyone I would like you all to meet the absolutely stunning more modern, more futuristic than ever before, more beautifully lit with…

Started by jmpenny32

36 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by Laurent

Selling off all remaining glass fiber optics and Sunburst 4000 base.

Hey everyone, I have decided to give up on the building and trimming of replacement glass fiber optic replacement sprays for the Fantasia L…

Started by jmpenny32

11 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Jethro

Information for making replacement glass fiber optic sprays.

So I decided to post this thread because many of you had requested information regarding the manufacturing process of these sprays. I have…

Started by jmpenny32

16 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

Replacement Fiber optics A bust??

Hey everyone, I am still working very hard to produce these replacement fiber optic sprays but I have to say this has been more difficult t…

Started by jmpenny32

12 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Fantasia COSMOS 2 "Beauty and Tranquility....All in one"

Started by jmpenny32

3 May 12, 2013
Reply by Astralav

I Had to Have It and I'm So in Trouble

Alright.  I know, Erin.  I should have waited, but I had to have it.  Please don't tell anyone, but I'm so excited!  :>) http://www.eba

Started by Kirk

37 May 4, 2013
Reply by Marley's Ghost

Fantasia Cosmos 2 "Music Light Show"

Many of you asked for a video of the lamp going to the beat of the music, here it is....  

Started by jmpenny32

4 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Liam

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service