Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lava' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Betty Boop Lava Lamp W ceramic base not performing as it should.

Here's one for you lava lamp sleuths. I purchased a Betty Boop Lamp with the heavy ceramic base similar to the Penzoil, Batman , Superman l…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Jun 21, 2020
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Looking for Lava Lite Starship Replacement Top

I bought a Lava Lite Starship at an estate sale, but it's missing the top. I love this lamp and would like to find a replacement top if any…

Started by Patrick Cheek

7 May 27, 2020
Reply by Joe Mart

I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

Hi, I posted a topic on asking for advice of reviving a cloudy Grande a couple weeks back. Well, I received multiple answers that did inter…

Started by Austin Slay

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

AMAZON - 13'' Alien Head Lava lamp

Has anyone here purchased one of the 13'' Alien Heads Lava Lamp from AMAZON?  I really like the look of the lamp but thought I should ask f…

10 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

3 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Erin

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

0 Jun 9, 2018

27'' Tri Colored Glitter lamp - When it arrived I hated the color scheme. Yikes!

Here are a couple of photos from a recent project.  I purchased 2 - 27''  Lava Lite tri colored glitter lamps.  When they arrived I hated t…

3 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Worlds first custom 27'' Rainbow Glitter lamp using all original Lava Lite fluids and glitter.

Over a year ago I purchased a bunch of rainbow gold glitter lamps from LavaLite when they went on sale for 15.00 each.  I emptied two 27''…

4 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Michael

WALMART has DOUBLE PLAY Lava Lamps on Sale - only three left as of today.

Just want to let everyone know that Walmart has three Double Play Lava Lamps left after discounting them from 119.00 to 57.00. They charge…

4 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by kero48

Lava Magma Color Fountain For Sale in the UK

For Sale Lava Magma Color Fountain by Lava Lite. I bought this from forum member Autumn a few years ago. She had had the fluids replaced by…

Started by Liam

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Liam

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service