Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lava' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some ideas to make a Lava Lamp

hi, Since I discovered this page, I have been reading and experimenting on making my lava lamps. I am using the patent formula. I just wan…

Started by Jose Gutierrez

7 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Jim Beam

LAVA LOUIE

Just got off the phone with Louie, I ordered enough supplies to make 4 Grandes then paid on the www.lavalouie.com website by Paypal. The b…

Started by Woodvetch

5 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Mathmos Fluidium Store Display & Mathmos Silver Store Display

I added 3 new photos to my photo section. They are all Mathmos. One is an original store display with 4 different types of Mathmos. Another…

Started by Bryin

5 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Jen P.

Lava from 70's globe, surfactant / lava issues

I have a 70's globe from an enchantress that has bright red lava that tends to never adhere or spread over the spring, leaving it to hover…

Started by Galaxy_9

2 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Galaxy_9

Lava Comparison Video American 52oz Vs. China 52oz

Well this time I compared 2 52oz lamps. I used a Silver Red Century with Red Lava Clear liquid and a Purple Liquid Yellow lava China lamp.…

Started by MattMJB0188

5 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Randal

Reg. fluid in Glitter-lite

Hi, I was wondering what the composition of the fluid in a Glitter-lite lamp is? Is it the same as the one in a Lava Lamp? I am new to the…

Started by Radha

1 May 16, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Acrylic Tubing

I'm a children's pastor in Bowling Green, KY. I nned to build two 5' tall lava lamps. Does anyone know if you could use acrylic tubing for…

Started by Jimmy

4 May 2, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

This is a neat idea.

I was looking through ebay and came across this "Lava Lamp Table" Thought it wasn't made this way, it IS a neat idea. Take a look. Here is…

Started by goodude26

0 Mar 17, 2008

My Green/Red Christmas Lamp made with Lava Louie supplies!

Last month I won a Ceramic Santa lamp on EBay. The lamp came with a Blue Fluid/Red Lava globe. I decided to try to make a Green Fluid/Red…

Started by Manix5

10 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Jaime Pirnie

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service