Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Liquid' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Guides on how to create lava lamps at home?

Basically bought a lava lamp from aliexpress. The lava was sticking to the glass.I open it andtook the liquid out. My dad then thought that…

Started by Guilherme Lopes

2 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Claude J

I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

Hi, I posted a topic on asking for advice of reviving a cloudy Grande a couple weeks back. Well, I received multiple answers that did inter…

Started by Austin Slay

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Grande Refill and Color Change

What's up goo people. I recently bought a purple/yellow grande and i didn't like the purple liquid when it was off and the overall red glow…

Started by Kevin Barker

2 Jan 9, 2019
Reply by Alex Johnson

Major Craigslist Find - Pink/Pink Giant on Black Base

I snagged this Pink/Pink Giant this morning in South Austin for $30!  I woke up around 1a last night to find that it was just listed on Cra…

Started by Kirk

22 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jethro

LOOKING FOR: Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp

Hey everyone I'm new to this website but I would like to inform everyone I am looking for a Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp O…

Started by Blue/Blue Brendan

38 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Blue/Blue Brendan

Help Revising Black/Clear Grande With New Liquid Recipe! (Cloudy)

So, My birthday was 2/9 and I turned 21. I decided to spend some money on a Grande! Well, no wonder they are not as hyped up as they shoul…

Started by Austin Slay

8 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service