Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lunar' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lunar Bottles with screw cap

Hello Lunar adorers Just in case anybody is interested in empty Lunar bottles and screw caps. There's a guy in Germany selling some. I boug…

Started by Dan Zinger

0 Dec 11, 2015

Custom Bottles for Lunar

Hi- I am looking for a contact for custom Lunar bottles.  I reached out to Mathmos and they don't offer this currently.  Ideally, I'd like…

Started by Chad Allen

0 Jul 9, 2014

New Lunar, what light bulb to use?

Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I have just bought my third lava lamp - a Mathmos Lunar, I have wanted one of those for many years so I a…

Started by Rikard Stenberg

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Adding color to a clear Lunar bottle?

Hi, I have a clear liquid/blue goo bottle that it not quite as clear as I wish. I really do prefer some color to the liquid and was wonderi…

Started by Eron Rozmos

0 Jun 17, 2013

Lunar help...

Hi, can onyone help me get a nice clear Lunar bottle? Or, anyone in the UK that would help by ordering and forwarding one to the states? An…

Started by Eron Rozmos

12 May 23, 2013
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

Project: a Living Jewel bottle for a Lunar.

Hi, since the first Living Jewel lamp I got, I have the project to make one big Living Jewel bottle for my Lunar. I don't know if it was do…

Started by Astralav

47 May 19, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

I sold some of my lavalamps from mathmos on ebay germany

Look at my auction on ebay germany,i have some cool fluidium opal for sale . Thanks for looking ! http://www.ebay.de/sch/egomental/m.html

Started by mathmosotaku

5 May 13, 2013
Reply by Liam

Lunar bottle refill with a Lavalite Glitter Grande

When i have a Lavalite Glitter Grande. And i want to refill my empty Lunar bottle with this glitter fluid. Is the subtance in the Glitter G…

Started by Pascal

6 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Did no-one here spot this thing??!!

Someone who quite obviously didn't have the faintest idea about Mathmos lamps sold this the other day. I pushed the price over £80 but beca…

Started by Chris Lea

8 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Astralav

Lunar for sale...?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a Lunar for sale within the UK? I'd like to buy one before Xmas for a XMas present. I have seen one for…

Started by Buxton

4 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Monkeymagic10

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service