Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Mathmos' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling my Florence art lamp.

Looking to sell my Florence art glitter lamp to have a little spending money for my vacation I am taking soon. Lamp is in great condition a…

Started by Paul

0 Jul 25, 2017

Has anyone experiences with Mathmos 3-in-1?

High Folks, after reading nearly the whole lava talk archive of oozinggoo in the last couple of weeks, I now signed in to get into touch wi…

Started by Peter Panussi

13 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Kelly Flaskerud

Color Question / Mathmos Astro Baby

I just found an Astro Baby on Ebay UK where the seller says "Green with yellow lava". Does anyone know, if Mathmos had this combination in…

Started by Peter Panussi

13 May 10, 2017
Reply by Johnny

My Latest Mathmos Lunar. Before/ After

The bottle was cloudy and the aluminum was dull but I had a vision of how it could turn out. I poured out the fluid and filled up with new…

Started by Magnus Axelsson

4 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Magnus Axelsson

Mathmos LUNAR for sale in USA

I am selling a Mathmos Lunar that is in very good condition. It has no dents or major scratches. If you look hard enough you can find some…

Started by MileHigh

30 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by MileHigh

Mathmos Space Projector For Sale

I have a silver Mathmos Space Projector and two color wheels (green/yellow; violet/blue) for sale. It is factory wired for North America an…

Started by John

0 Dec 6, 2016

Looking for all sorts oft glitter/lava lamps

Hi! Actually i am searching for more lava/glitter lamps to enlarge my collection. Preferably Mathmos and Lava Lite, but the asian ones and…

Started by Rebecca

7 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by tecopo

Back at lava, Telstar coming my way

Well, after a lot of bad stuff in my personal situation (which sadly isn't going to go away), and having pursued other interests (PowerPC M…

Started by Daniël Oosterhuis

4 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Daniël Oosterhuis

Fluidium Twins, while birthed together, split ways to spread the light!

So Analog and I jumped quick after hearing of the impending doom for the Fluidium. We both managed to score the blue/blue model. Mathmos in…

Started by VOXul

6 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by VOXul

Mathmos Lipped Astro Bottles

Hi, Could anyone tell me when Mathmos switched to only producing 'lipped' Astro bottles? These have a small stepped lip near the base of t…

Started by Scott Meek

2 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Tim Gill

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service