Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Vintage' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hughes "Signature Series" Vessels for the Original Lava Simple "The Wave" Machines.

These are one-off custom designs I created during the downtime of the pandemic as a benchmark for my passion, creativity and craftsmanship…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

1 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Susan

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

3 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Erin

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Jun 9, 2018

New Old Stock 70s Carlisle Lava Lamp For Sale!

Hello everyone! I recently listed my vintage, new in the box Carlisle Lava Lamp on eBay and was told I should come here and create a post a…

Started by Sam E

5 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Carol

Vintage Lava Wave Machine manufactured by LAVA SIMPLEX INTERNATIONAL INC.

My grandpa had this machine tucked away in his basement.  It was owned by his dad around 1960.  This machine is in very good condition.  Ev…

Started by Mike McGovern

6 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Kelly Johnson

Gemlite Confetti 650 Blue/Red For Sale on eBay

Hello all, I just listed my vintage Gemlite Confetti on eBay. It's a 5-day listing, so go ahead and have a look if you're interested! htt…

Started by Samuel Evans

4 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Jonathan

My grandpa had this machine tucked away in his basement.  It was owned by his dad around 1960.  This machine is in very good condition.  Ev…

Started by Mike McGovern

0 Jan 7, 2013

Started by Mike McGovern

0 Jan 7, 2013

Scans of old Lava World Catalogs '96 / '97

I forgot I had these, I wrote them back around this time and asked for any literature, this is what they sent me along with some cool mini…

Started by Galaxy_9

10 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Keith

Fantasia Cosmic Windows

Okay, so I have a pair of Cosmic Windows... In the boxes... I bought them a couple of years ago off of eBay and really didn't realize what…

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

13 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service