Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'aristocrat' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My vintage lamp and what new lamps to buy?

Hi to all! I joined this forum because info about lamps seems hard to find online and this seems like the best and most knowledgable group…

Started by Kay Gee

0 Jul 28, 2022

Renew! Renew!

OK sci-fi-folks, we all know that Carousel never works, no one ever Renews. Once your palm crystal starts blinking, it's game over. My 30 y…

Started by Nick Stefanisko

28 May 3, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Diminishing Mathmos Quality, Aristocrat Issues, Purchasing Mathmos in USA

Hello Everyone!I am new to the ozzinggoo website. I have a few good questions/ discussion topics for you all. 1. Diminishing Mathmos Qualit…

Started by Mathmos Lover

8 May 13, 2015
Reply by Mathmos Lover

Replacement caps for 52oz LL bottles

Hi, everyone! I ordered some of the lava bottles from sciplus, and found these little jars with lids that I thought looked like Mathmos cap…

Started by Cowmatian

1 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Keith

Best option for topping off liquid in a 1970s globe?

I have a 52oz. globe from the 70s and the liquid level is low. I've replaced liquid in 60's globes, but never topped off a 70s globe. Do I…

Started by Erin

7 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Erin

WANTED: Black Aristocrat Base/Wizard Tops

Hey all, Just bought a couple of Wizards (a black with red globe and a silver with purple globe), but both are missing the caps. Also boug…

Started by Samuel Evans

0 Jan 26, 2013

looking to trade some vintage 70's lamps

I have an aristocrat , century and wizard of 70's vintage wanting to trade.  The century with the starlight base has the original box.  rea…

Started by keith the lava

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by keith the lava

Adding holes to "China" Lava Lite Aristocrat

You win some, you lose some.  Though I have/am returning all my "China" Lava Lite lamps, I kept one to test drilling holes in the base. La…

Started by Erin

10 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Erin

looking for lots

I a looking for a 1-3 lamps. I want Centurys (any variation), aristocrat, and Astrobabys. I will also take other offers. My price range is…

Started by Kempton

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Kempton

WTB a red/clear 52oz USA lamp

Hi guys, I don't have the room for all the lamps I'd love to collect, so I gotta be choosy... If anybody wants to sell a red/clear 52oz l…

Started by Middy

3 May 14, 2008
Reply by Middy

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service