Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'astro' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diminishing Mathmos Quality, Aristocrat Issues, Purchasing Mathmos in USA

Hello Everyone!I am new to the ozzinggoo website. I have a few good questions/ discussion topics for you all. 1. Diminishing Mathmos Qualit…

Started by Mathmos Lover

8 May 13, 2015
Reply by Mathmos Lover

Smart Astro Liquid

Hi! I was wondering what the fluid was inside the Mathmos smart astro bottles? I've just bought one from Ebay (hasn't arrived yet) but its…

Started by Marcus

0 Jul 13, 2014

Thanks for all the info here

I wanted to get a nice Lava Lamp for my desk. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. I read half a dozen threads on this site an…

Started by Sean Foreman

8 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Sean Foreman

Top off Mathmos astro

Today, I received my faded blue/blue astro from ebay. The seller didn't have the original box, so I expected just a blank box, but it was a…

Started by Cowmatian

14 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Cowmatian

Would this work in an astro?

I have a mathmos astro on the way, and instead of rewiring it, I wanted to use a wall socket that it's plug will fit wired to a us plug. I…

Started by Cowmatian

8 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by LampHead

Is this a good buy?

Hello, I am in the USA, and as you know it is difficult to find a mathmos astro at a decent price. Anyway, I was on ebay and found a blue/…

Started by Cowmatian

13 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Brad

That's it? That's the 50th Mathmos birthday lamp?

Come on! They must be kidding. By the way, they're doing something cool for their 50th, but you won't be able to buy it: Worlds Biggest La…

Started by Astralav

51 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Mishmish

Mathmos Heritage Astro United States

Help! I'm dying to get a Mathmos Heritage Astro lava lamp for the 50th anniversary of the lava lamp, but I can't seem to find it anywhere t…

Started by Christine

22 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Christian

Mathmos Telstar Lamp Clear/Pink - EU Plug For Sale

When looking through our warehouse for any Mathmos stock we still have to clear, we noticed that we have a Telstar Lamp with an EU plug. We…

Started by ElectricMonkey

0 Jan 7, 2013

Look what I received today!

Hi, my Pink/Clear Astro, ordered March 24th in a French shop, finally arrived (at least) this morning! But what a surprise when I opened th…

Started by Astralav

2 May 3, 2012
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service