Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'base' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giant on the way - dented base and slightly low fluid - need help

I have a lovely Giant on the way from eBay. The base has a dent in it and the fluid is a tad low.  I'm looking for help getting that dent…

Started by Erin

169 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Critter

Gather round, goo-heads, for Lava Lite storytime!

Trust me: if you're nuts about lamps so rare, no model name is known, THIS IS YOUR THREAD! Today's story: What do a trip to Lava World in 1…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

68 May 17, 2013
Reply by Erin

Who wants a Hunter copper base and cap?

Hi, I've got a Hunter base and cap from the smashed glitter strand lamp I received few month ago.The base is in good condition except the s…

Started by Astralav

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Lava lamp base.......dig deep

My friend also has Lava lamp world lava lamps and apparently from what I have seen the light socket is loose and when barely moved it turns…

Started by Project Parks

15 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Stephanie

WANTED: Black Aristocrat Base/Wizard Tops

Hey all, Just bought a couple of Wizards (a black with red globe and a silver with purple globe), but both are missing the caps. Also boug…

Started by Samuel Evans

0 Jan 26, 2013

Looking for midnights

Looking for midnight series lamps. Specifically 8422 blue/purple, 8423 blue/green, 8429 yellow/green, 8431 orange/purple and 8404 pink/whit…

Started by Michelle Walters

0 Apr 11, 2012

Astro Base different finish?

Hi, I saw at least 3 different finish on Astro base. -gray with Mathmos embossed, no "feet" -gray with Mathmos sticker, with "feet -semi po…

Started by Astralav

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by LampHead

Adding holes to "China" Lava Lite Aristocrat

You win some, you lose some.  Though I have/am returning all my "China" Lava Lite lamps, I kept one to test drilling holes in the base. La…

Started by Erin

10 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Erin

Wanted - Dead smart astro base

long shot as most of you would have sent it back if it packed in but im after a dead base, any type of fault it does not matter.   Both of…

Started by Adam

0 Aug 12, 2011

Wanted: empty globes and bases.

hey guys. im on the hunt for about 4 empty 32oz globes, and 3 silver wizard bases and caps.im wanting to make green/white and red/white and…

Started by Diin

5 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service