Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'broken' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava sticking to the sides of lamp

Hai everyone! Just want to say this place is awesome, I never expected to find such massed enthusiasm for Lava Lamps! anyway, I really nee…

Started by Jhammo52

19 May 22, 2022
Reply by Claude J

globe cracked but not fractured - is it still usable?

Hello ! Have been working on changing out the water/wax on my Century 100 and noticed that the bottom of the globe is cracked.  Is this gl…

Started by Elaine Schoendorf

15 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by kero48

Magma Tower/Gookits Updating

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to give you a heads up that the Magma Tower website has been redone. Also, the gookits.com website will be gett…

Started by Jonny Magma

55 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Autumn

Broken Mathmos Eclispe

So I bought a Lunar Eclipse a few years ago, when I was young and stupid, and plugged it in with the wrong cord. Aaand it died. I unscrewd…

Started by TheBlobfish

0 Mar 11, 2013

How many broken lamps did you get?

In a life of a lamp collector, there are great moments, but there are big disappointments too. The worst is when a lamp arrive broken. What…

Started by Astralav

11 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Kirk

I received my Hunter Glitter (but I'm not so happy about it)

The seller packed well the lamp in a cardboard tube, bubble wrap etc... but made one mistake by leaving the bottle in the lamp. The result?…

Started by Astralav

26 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Tim Gill

Grande broken spring

My grande spring snapped around a month agao.  The wax just sat in a lump in the bottom as a result.  I  removed the spring cleaned it and…

Started by John

4 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Cloudy 32oz American lamp

I have been buying some of my lava lamps off ebay for a while now and some times Iget lucky and recieve it crystal clear and other times I…

Started by Jimmy

1 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Autumn

My lava lamp apears to be broken. Can you help me?

I have a lava brand lava lamp. It is 52oz. The lava just sits at the bottom of the lamp. Even after hours. It is like an egg stuck at the b…

Started by Kempton

8 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Spencer541

Kind of Stumped....

So my Dad had this thing out in the sideshed for a number of years. I think it is a Century, not really sure. But I've plugged it in a coup…

Started by Molly Underwood

2 Jul 1, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service