Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'bulb' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Now that 40 and 60 watt incandescents no longer exist in the US...

... has anyone had any success with halogen or compact fluorescent bulbs? I tried searching the forum and couldn't find any definitive answ…

Started by Chonzo

4 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Red Letour

Would this work in an astro?

I have a mathmos astro on the way, and instead of rewiring it, I wanted to use a wall socket that it's plug will fit wired to a us plug. I…

Started by Cowmatian

8 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by LampHead

Project: a Living Jewel bottle for a Lunar.

Hi, since the first Living Jewel lamp I got, I have the project to make one big Living Jewel bottle for my Lunar. I don't know if it was do…

Started by Astralav

47 May 19, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

Rough Service Bulbs?

Hi, I would like to stock some 40w bulbs, and I saw some cheap packs on ebay with frosted golf ball bulbs listed as "rough service " bulbs.…

Started by Astralav

12 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Living Jewel stock bulb?

Hi, my Crestworth Telstar Living Jewel came with a long and thin E14 15W bulb. my Mathmos Jet Living Jewel came with the classical flat top…

Started by Astralav

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Hunter Sata Bulb?

Hi, I just received a Hunter Sata Lamp. I was very surprised to see the lamp is fitted with a big 75w bulb. The bulb is seated on a ring, a…

Started by Astralav

5 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Astralav

UV bulbs: are they too hot?

Hi, there is some black light E27 75W and E14 40W bulbs available. (it could be used for a Lunar and a Jet for exemple) I know the black li…

Started by Astralav

5 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Astralav

Chrome bulb?

Hi, I saw this bulb: What is the chrome part doing? Is it better for use them in a lavalamp, or is it only good for aesthetic reason? Than…

Started by Astralav

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

100 watt Bulb: Clear of Frosted?

Hi, I just got a discount on 10X R80 100 watt bulbs for 10eur delivered. The bulbs arrived today, and they're the clear type. Is it ok to u…

Started by Astralav

2 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Wile E. Coyote

Rejuvenate Fluidium after 2 years

Hi all, Just joined this site, and I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out! I've got a Fluidium lamp (the one with the Ross Lovegr…

Started by squibn

13 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service