Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'change' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grande fluid replacement

So I got the Red/clear Grande from a thrift store about a year ago.  Finally decided to change the fluid on it.  It should have been quick…

Started by Keith

33 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Keith

Polished Grande Color change Base and Cap

For those that are on a tight budget , and wish to own a color change Grande. I may have a solution. I have rebuilt the Polished base that…

Started by Claude J

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Claude J

How do I change the light bulb?

I have a model EB-986 rocket style lamp that I purchased 7 or 8 years ago from a thrift store. Recently, the bulb burned out.  But, I canno…

Started by Thomas

1 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by VOXul

Question about changing the lamp's water.Salt/wax/soap solution

OK.So what I've got here is a cloudy lava lampo and I'm going to change it.. I wonder is it safe to clean the bottle with the cooled wax in…

Started by Bowlerhat

6 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Carol

Lava Lite

I was looking through the old forum and found this post. It has furthered my opinion that Lava Lite will be great forever. Just give it a r…

Started by Kempton

19 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

Lava Lite changes

I was checking their website and no 8oz accent. Also the 52oz has been changed from royal to premier. Why did they do this?

Started by Kempton

14 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Rici Faulkner

Looking for coloring ideas when making your own wax

Hi all. I just found this site and am looking forward to trying one the DIY recipes to revitalize an old lamp I found at Good Will. I'm loo…

Started by Magick

3 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Name change

Hello everybody, in case you don't know its me Antstep! While i was creating my new account i put my real name in the name box instead of m…

Started by Antstep

3 Nov 22, 2007
Reply by Antstep

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service