Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'china' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pur Water Filter / Clearing cloudy lamp pics

I re-posted this in the help section in case people didn't see it. Thanks to LUV MY LAMPS for the idea to do this. I didn't want to spend…

Started by w34payton

43 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Claude J

Bulk Lamps for Sale, PERTH Western Australia

Hi Gooheads I have a few lamps I haven't displayed in ages (I'm really fussy about I arrange my lamps, and some just clash with the others…

Started by Naomi

17 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Grand Grande Formula

After thinking and looking at my grande flow it must have a different formula than the rest of the Chinese lamps. It came from a good batch…

Started by Kempton

5 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Ian

Are generic lamps safe?

I was recently at 5 below and saw their "groovy lamps", I didn't get one because 5 dollars seemed too good to be true. I got home and looke…

Started by Cowmatian

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by lalalava

Neons and other new China-made Lava Lites - wax stuck to globe around bottom

I was initially very excited about the new Neons and picked up an orange/black last week, too. After a few runs of the orange/black, I pick…

Started by Erin

24 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by G. T.

Neon Series...Buyers remorse...

So upon reading about the neon series available from Spencer's I got excited at the notion of something new from lava ordered one against m…

Started by Brian

24 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

New Lava Lite 52oz 'Premier' Purple/Yelllow from Spencer's

Well, about 2 weeks ago I picked up a 52oz Lava Lite 'Premier' lamp from Spencer's, purple fluid, yellow goo, plain metal base. The only re…

Started by Josh Needham

5 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Erin

Lava Louie

If I wanted to redo a grande, what amount of surfectant, and wax, and supplies would I need?

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

12 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Wax became SO transparent + A LOT of bubbles (China of course :)

Hey everyone,I'm new to this website, but not really with lava lamps. When I was younger, I got one for Christmas. I think it was a China p…

Started by George Marshmallow

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

FROZEN GLOBE!

I was posting regarding a grande lamp that came cloudy. It was black and clear and an 08 model. Well as I also told you and promised I woul…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

8 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service