Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'cloudy' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos to asia,cloudy or not ? electricplanet

hello,I'm from asia and have this is my frist time to buy uk lamps. I'm considering to order a small (for testing) a mathmos fireflow repla…

Started by Bowlerhat

7 May 22, 2012
Reply by kevin pedro

My review of Lava Lite's new "Designer" 32 oz. lamp

Received my new 32 oz. "Designer" lamp from LL today. Shipping was fast and item was packed well. Customer service was good - I had to canc…

Started by Erin

82 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by WeeboTech

On filtering cloudy liquid: think an N95 "dust mask" would work?

Been reading the info here on filtering, and wonder if yall think filtering through a "disposable particulate respirator" would work? These…

Started by Jus

10 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Jus

I have successfully refilled a Mathmos Glitterball.....

I have successfully refilled a Mathmos Glitterball Lava Lamp with pure 100% (not diluted) Glycerin.   It works perfectly.   I loosened the…

Started by Eron Rozmos

8 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

Re: cloudy lava lamp shipped to Denmark

I just read the discussion about a lava lamp that a member from this forum who received a cloudy lava lamp that was shipped from the U.S an…

Started by Steven

8 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Da9L

Lava Louie

If I wanted to redo a grande, what amount of surfectant, and wax, and supplies would I need?

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

12 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Need an opinion on redoing these lamps

I just won the red one so I don't have it yet the sellers photo is the one I have posted here. The gold lamp is late 60's early 70's and…

Started by Nicole Mallory

15 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Cloudy lamps; New cure

I have a cloudy US 32 oz globe from 2003. I have tried 2 hour cycles and 6 hour cycles, no quick significant change. I started running the…

Started by Kempton

28 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Gooboy

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Lava sticking to globe. Mathmos Jet

Hi,   I have recently attempted to replace the liquid in a green goo/clear liquid Mathmos Jet. My first few attempts using Epsom salts and…

Started by Kevin Fleming

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Fleming

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service