Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'colossus' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving a colossus lava lamp

I need to move a colossus lava map on my own.You'd be wasting your time to suggest getting help from one or more people.Which means...loadi…

Started by T Saviiille

2 Feb 29
Reply by Claude J

Colossus Lava Lamp For Sale in Middle GA

Not sure if this is kosher, but here goes: Hello, I've inherited a colossus lava lamp I don't have time or room for. The fade switch on thi…

Started by Rebecca

68 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by George S.

Licensing out limited end user production of the Colossus

Hello everyone, I'll make a formal introduction thread later. I've been so bummed since the Colossus has stopped being produced! I know the…

Started by Joseph White

6 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Jim

Are Collosus still available worldwide and what's the quality like?

Tanget brought over from "Neat or Rare Closed eBay Sales" Tim Gill said: Collous on UK Ebay with table, somone got a bargin.

Started by WeeboTech

12 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by MileHigh

Best way to ship a Colossus???

Need to ship to prevent breakage.  Yes the 110lb vessel is a bear. I was thinking of draining most of the liquid out to make the vessel le…

Started by Jethro

31 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by WeeboTech

My progress on Colossus bulb replacement

This is an update to a question brought up in this previous threadhttp://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/well-anyone-still-want-a?id=15…

Started by matt01165

8 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by matt01165

LOOKING 4 A COLOSSUS PLEASE HELP

HI I'M very new here but i was hoping someone could help me locate or maybe 1 that they could part with the colossus  Been trying to get 1…

Started by Ryan Lucido

9 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by MileHigh

WANTED Colossus...can be empty

Looking to build my own Colossus, but need the vessel and stand.  Lots of talk on how they've been recalled and never worked right...it doe…

Started by Jethro

4 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by MileHigh

Colossus Bulb Not to be found - Sub 250 Infrared?

I've looked high and low on the web and cannot find a replacement bulb for my colossus. The original bulb has been listed as R95-200W on so…

Started by Stingraymb

7 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Stingraymb

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service