Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'glitter' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Project: a Living Jewel bottle for a Lunar.

Hi, since the first Living Jewel lamp I got, I have the project to make one big Living Jewel bottle for my Lunar. I don't know if it was do…

Started by Astralav

47 May 19, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

WANTED: Crestworth/Mathmos Clear Living Jewel

Hi, I'm searching Clear Living Jewel Bottles to make a Lunar bottle with them. So I don't need the base and cap, just the bottles. But I ma…

Started by Astralav

5 May 6, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Wizard Glitter Lamp

So I recently made a move across country and my glitter globe leaked a bit.  It is the dark blue liquid.  I contacted Lava Lite to see what…

Started by Jeffrey

9 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Deb

Can you ID these?

Hi All! I need help with the lamp on the far left and the lamp on the far right. Does anyone know what they are, how hard they are to obtai…

Started by Chantal

4 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Bored? Why not filtering a Glitter bottle!

Hi, I was bored tonight, so I decided to try to fix my Grande Glitter filled Jet bottle that I screwed up by adding some food coloring that…

Started by Astralav

4 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Astralav

How to dye a Grande Glitter?

Hi, I just refilled a Lunar, a Jet and an Astro with a Grande Glitter. I tried to dye the jet bottle with the usual food coloring, and it j…

Started by Astralav

8 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Lunar bottle refill with a Lavalite Glitter Grande

When i have a Lavalite Glitter Grande. And i want to refill my empty Lunar bottle with this glitter fluid. Is the subtance in the Glitter G…

Started by Pascal

6 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Cleaning up a Stardust Glitter

I was lucky enough to win this Stardust Glitter in a Buy It Now auction on eBay last week for $50.  It's my first glitter and I really like…

Started by Kirk

1 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Erin

I received my Hunter Glitter (but I'm not so happy about it)

The seller packed well the lamp in a cardboard tube, bubble wrap etc... but made one mistake by leaving the bottle in the lamp. The result?…

Started by Astralav

26 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Tim Gill

in search of lava lite 12 oz. and 20 oz. orange glitter lamps

hi, fellow goo heads!  i'm in search of a lava lite brand 12 oz. and 20 oz. orange glitter lamp for a project i'm working on.  i will pay a…

Started by John

0 Jan 13, 2013

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service