Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'goo' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help me out here

So-I suck at math. I just emptied and cleaned the glass-it only holds 2 cups of water. The goo kit includes enough to refurbish a 250 OZ l…

Started by susan

12 May 23, 2021
Reply by susan

Swapping glitter fluid to lava

Hello again! Another question for a different lamp. I bought a Wizard off eBay a few weeks ago with the plan the empty the spent glitter gl…

Started by Danielle Brown

0 Jan 18, 2021

1st time making my own goo - Success!!!

Yesterday, I had the day to myself and was caught up on work, so I decided to try to make my own lamp, goo and water, from scratch.  I neve…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

18 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Claude J

3 New Lamps - All Made From Scratch

Over the last week or so, I have made three lamps from scratch, all the exact same way, using the same supplies, same brand of wax, same ex…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Claude J

adding surfucant ( magma tower goo kit )

Hey, I just got a magma tower mini goo kit to build my own lava head like in my profile picture. I'm reading that the surfacant is used to…

Started by char

2 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Vintage lamp identifcation

I am looking at getting this lava lamp online but I don't know the brand and the seller isn't a hobbyist. Anyone recognize this brand of la…

Started by Cydok

4 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Oozing Goo Turns 20 Years Old!

Well, that happened fast!  What started as a way to test my beginner HTML skills and share my love for lava lamps has grown into this fanta…

Started by Mark Goo

12 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Mark Goo

Lava Collector T-Shirts

Wife designed some custom Lava collector T-shirts as a gift for my B-Day. Now available for everyone via Redbubble. Pick your color and sty…

Started by Claude J

14 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Buying a Goo kit - shipping to Denmark

Hello there! I am new to this forum, and I am looking to buy a gookit. I have been looking at gookits.com, but the shipping is a whopping…

Started by Mike H. Korsgaard

0 Jan 6, 2016

What causes this?

Just got a new (older) Lava lamp.  I love the size and the psychedelic blue, but now that I've turned it on, the goo has spots on it.  Se…

Started by cindy jones

2 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by cindy jones

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service