Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'grande' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Circular shelves for Grandes and other larger lamps?

Hi all, I'm intrigued by the idea of installing a glass circular shelf on my Grande's base, not unlike the "planters" that were built in to…

Started by Jason Madore

5 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Intro/Need Grande Top Silver Cap

Hi everyone! This is my first post here on OG and I've gotten the need to "go with the flow" just like most of you have! ☺ I am hoping that…

Started by Jason Madore

3 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Jason Madore

Propper Grande light bulb

Hey everyone I have a Grande without a light bulb and I was wondering where to get the proper bulb. I believe it is the 100watt r20 base.…

Started by Steve

4 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Michael

The Lava List - AKA Where to find respectably priced lamps

LAST UPDATE: December, 13th 2015 @ 21:15 EST (UTC -05:00)   THE DAYS OF CHEAP GRANDES HAVE RETURNED Heritage and 50th grandes are no mor…

Started by Joseph White

50 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Jonathan B

Lava Bottles & Caps

Hello Everyone, This is my second attempt at this post as the last one disappeared as I was clicking to add and I hadn't saved elsewhere!…

Started by ElectricMonkey

3 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph White

The rainbow lavas - 52 and Grande - anyone have one yet?

I see the rainbow Grande and 52 oz. are now on Amazon.com - I'd prefer to buy there because of their great return policy. See it here. See…

Started by Erin

20 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Erin

Lava Lite Grande Plasma Lamp For Sale

We've had a Grande Plasma in storage since we moved warehouse in 2012 which we were hoping to keep for future use in our office or at home.…

Started by ElectricMonkey

15 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

Selling a RARE Blue/White Grande only a 100 or so made.

Hey Gooheads, So I decided to sell my blue/white grande. These are super rare, and if I remember the story correctly Lava Lite (back in the…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

16 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by johnny lava

ever see a grande bulb do this?

lately i noticed one lamp that i do admit to running more than i should appear dimmer and not flow at all after it got started so today i p…

Started by Phil Harris

3 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Cowmatian

Thinking about selling my green Heritage Grande

I have two Heritage Grandes - the pink and the green. After running them this weekend, I've decided that the green one just isn't my thing.…

Started by Erin

3 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Erin

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service