Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'hot' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

17" Clearview Lava Lamp not flowing

Hey everyone. So I have a 17" clearview lava lamp and it hasn't flowed right since I got it. I feel like it's not getting hot enough. Here…

Started by Madscrills

15 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by TOOTIE

Replacement Bottle for Tiki Hot Rock Lite?

Hello, everyone. My family just moved and our kids have been thrilled watching our lava lamp collection on display (our previous apartment…

Started by Matt Garner

6 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by kero48

opening/adding food color to hot rock glitter lite???

should i do this? the lamp is from 03, so are the contents incredibly toxic or what? i know some people have done this, but i just want to…

Started by Kaity Sullivan

2 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Ben

Need help with Hot Rock - sticking wax, weird cap

hey folks i need some help. i won a blue/yellow hot rock from '03 for $5 on ebay that i'd been watching for a while and in the pictures it…

Started by Kaity Sullivan

3 May 30, 2015
Reply by Kaity Sullivan

Lovely Lavalation

*or, we keep Lava Lamps in our living spaces because THIS is too hot hot hot! In the random meanderings of my mind this morning I thought…

Started by Keith

2 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Carol

Cap globe hot or cold?

I have been trying to get my '93 aristocrat's wax to completely stick to the coil by swirling the globe around, moving the coil with a magn…

Started by Cowmatian

7 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Rodrigo

sealing a grande: cold or hot?

Hi, I had filtered a grande, and now I need to seal the cap. I saw somewhere here it's better to do it when hot, so it create a vaccum when…

Started by Astralav

6 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Inline Cord Dimmer Found...Tried...It works!

To All:  I know that we are constantly struggling to find a way to keep the flow consistent and all too often we find the need for a dimmer…

Started by Scott

0 Jan 5, 2011

Hot rock lava sticking to the sides?

I know many of you have hotrocks and as many of you know many of them have problems with the lava sticking to the sides so I thought I woul…

Started by Autumn

6 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Marcos Chapman

My lamp is too hot! HELP!

I just got a 14.5 lava lamp. The first time I plugged it in and used it, it flowed perfectly. Every time since then, it warms up, then make…

Started by Chad Bonvillain

2 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service