Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOT LAVA!

So I went out to Spenser's on Sunday and bought two 52oz Lava Lamps. My fiance and I sat and watched for a long time as a stalagmite formed…

Started by Alita Jean

0 May 6, 2008

Im selling one of my custom Glitters, check it out

This is a glitter lamp inside of a Ramune Bottle, one of my best ever, its really pretty, here's the ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom

Started by kandikid

5 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by kandikid

Lava won't seperate or move

I just got this lamp, it was stored in my grannys stuff, and I think it hasn't been used in a while. When I heat it up, it just kinda sits…

Started by Ace

4 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Anyone know where i can buy this tower lamp in the UK?

Someone used to sell them on Ebay but they've ceased trading and the only UK seller i can find for this design only does them in red/yellow…

Started by Purity!

3 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

I want to shoot light through a lava lamp to light a scene for a film project. what do I need to know?

hey oozin.. i've got a question for you guys. I'm pointing a hot light at a lava lamp at pretty close range. I know that sucker is gonna p…

Started by Trevor Yuen

4 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by cpu2hot

Lava lamp toppers & more on Ebay...

So some lava lamp 'toppers'? (is that what they are called?) NIB came and went quite fast on ebay. Anyone on here get any? I got some of th…

Started by OSOLAVA

2 Dec 3, 2007
Reply by OSOLAVA

Welcome to the new OG!

This is such an exciting moment for Oozing Goo. We've been at it since 1997 and the site has become a true online community. With this new…

Started by Mark Goo

7 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Here's a nice & clear Century

Not bad at all. .99 plus shipping of 15.99 (ouch) - but if you can get the lamp for a buck or two - still a good deal.. Vintage (and clear…

Started by Mark Goo

2 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Mark Goo

Which GooHead is the biggest eBayer???

I wanna know which one of us is the auction addict, that just can't stay away from all the deals on ebay, that stays up late at night to do…

Started by Mark Goo

29 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Doc Lava Roc

Old Forum Archive

Don't worry, all the old Oozing Goo data has been saved for posterity (and for the darn good info that it is!) The Old Discussion Forum wil…

Started by Mark Goo

0 Nov 22, 2007

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service