Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lava' (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Guides on how to create lava lamps at home?

Basically bought a lava lamp from aliexpress. The lava was sticking to the glass.I open it andtook the liquid out. My dad then thought that…

Started by Guilherme Lopes

2 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Claude J

2 x Carramar Lamps Available

Greetings from Down Under, I've got 2 carramar lamps available for sale: 1 x Carramar (3 leg base: riveted version) - scratch on the base…

Started by Little L

6 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

Hi guys, it's been some time since I have visited the boards.  I was recently contacted about restoring four vintage Lava Lamps for an olde…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

12 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Hardened Lava

Wondering if anyone has ever seen this? Bought this lamp and  turned it on and about 3 hours in this happened. Stayed that way for several…

Started by Jim

9 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Mr MaGoo

LAVA HEAD - need help

trying to make a lava head like this. do I need a coil? are there any instructions on how to make a coil? I ordered the goo from magma towe…

Started by char

20 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Schylling Acquires Lava Brand - Lava Lite Company Sold

For some reason, the creator of the original thread deleted it, so I'm going to repost. "The Lava brand has found a new home, although one…

Started by Erin

33 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

3 New Lamps - All Made From Scratch

Over the last week or so, I have made three lamps from scratch, all the exact same way, using the same supplies, same brand of wax, same ex…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Claude J

New/old lava, glitter and plasma have all got to go

I need to purge a lot of my mostly unused items.  All prices shown are for the time in question, shipping will be at cost.  Prices on most…

Started by Rich C

29 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Rich C

Seeking TWO all original Lava Caribbean Wave Machines Will Pay $500 EACH (Time Sensitive)

Hello All,  I am in need of TWO all original 18” Lava brand “The Wave” Machines for a display in a museum in Italy. I am willing to pay $5…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

0 Sep 9, 2018

On-going list of quality issues with Lava Lite lamps (post-2003 lamps)

I've slowed down in buying lamps over the years, but I still get tempted when I see Lava Lite put out new lamps. And nearly all of the time…

Started by Erin

20 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Ouija

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service