Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lavalite' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Green LavaLite lamp, wax doesn't stick to coil or move at all.

I bought a green LavaLite today, and it has issues. First of all, the wax doesn't stick to the coil like it should It doesn't move either,…

Started by BSP016

29 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Verax

Using a Mathmos Bottle in an Old Lava Lite Base

I own a lava lite model e127444-b that I got a long time ago. The base is 98 mm wide and around 51 mm deep (measured from the top of the bu…

Started by Gus

0 Feb 19, 2016

Lavalite Lamp, wax sticks to glass at top

Hello, I am relatively new to this forum, but anyway I bought a LavaLite lava lamp about a week ago. It flows okay, but the wax sticks to t…

Started by BSP016

7 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by VOXul

Looking for JUNKED OUT Centuries to Refurb!

Do you have a vintage (or 90's I guess) century that you'd be willing to sell for parts? Do you have one that's thick as pea soup, wax stuc…

Started by Loren

4 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Kempton

Designer Imposter Giant

As a lot of people here know, I want a giant. Bad. :( I didn't even think that there was ever a clear/orange or orange/white giant made, bu…

Started by Loren

7 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

I Finally Got a Century!

Yay! :) $45 shipped. :) Not too bad! And here is my favorite part: Screw-on cap! I know this is pretty ho-hum for most people here, but I'…

Started by Loren

14 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by lava luva ~ Tiffany

Anyone have a comprehensive list of cap #s and corresponding liquid/lava colors?

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone has a list of all the color combinations of the lavalite globes? I have a collection of 32 now, so I am wo…

Started by Professor Ivan

6 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service