Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'liquid' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava/Liquid combination page

All,  there used to be a page that had all of the combo's of the lava and liquids.  i clicked on the link and it has been removed.  does an…

Started by Scott

0 Dec 18, 2010

Mixing old glitters - should I?

I have two French glitters from the 70s. Both have the exact same bottle - same size, same white cap, colors painted on the bottom. Both la…

Started by Erin

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Erin

Do Boiler Lamps belong here?

Hi folks,Just doing a bit of self-advertising - desperate for a few sales!!!LOLI've just put one of those boiler lamps on eBay - the thing…

Started by Chris Lea

32 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Chris Lea

WANTED: Atlantis Wave Machine

If anyone is willing to sell their Atlantis Wave machine (broken too!) please please contact me. Or Pacifica too! I want one so bad!

Started by matt

4 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by matt

Mathmos astro Can I change the liquid colour buy empty into another bottle will this work.

Hi i currenly have a spare astro yellow/red bottle and a red/violet bottle. I would like to have a red/red bottle could i undo the cap and…

Started by john

4 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by john

Filter Pump?

What is a filter pump that I hear everyone talking about to make the liquid clear. Oh and how do you get one and how do you do it and all t…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by MyFriendGoo

How do you remove the cap on a Grande?

I need to filter pump a grande. How do I remove the cap?

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

2 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

Easiest Way to transfer liquid

I found a Lava lamp at the goodwill about 2 days ago. It has red lava and ugly liquid. I don't think the liquid is cloudy, but what do I kn…

Started by Scott

9 Sep 18, 2008

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service