Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I trashed an EXCALIBUR last night.

I trashed one of my EXCALIBURS last night that I only fired up a couple of times and of all my EXCALIBURS not only was it one of the newest…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 24, 2021

Telstar Slow Flow

Hey all! I got my second imported Mathmos, a beautiful copper/black Telstar with Green/Blue bottle. I'm using a converter for the wattage.…

Started by James

6 Jun 17, 2020
Reply by Johnny

Who wants a Lunar Cone replica?

Hi, like many, the cone of my Lunar is damaged. To repair it while keeping the mirror finish is not easy, so I contacted a guy who can make…

Started by Astralav

26 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Astralav

Lava Lite Grande Plasma Lamp For Sale

We've had a Grande Plasma in storage since we moved warehouse in 2012 which we were hoping to keep for future use in our office or at home.…

Started by ElectricMonkey

15 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

Brand New Mathmos Telstar Clear / Pink (with EU Plug) For Sale

Hello All, Some of you will know that we had to discontinue our Mathmos range a while ago now as Mathmos restricted UK sellers to selling i…

Started by ElectricMonkey

4 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by ElectricMonkey

A new lamp you have all been waiting for.

Magma Tower is revolutionizing the water motion lamp. Here are some of the features you will find with our new lamp. NO MORE BULBS- No mor…

Started by Jonny Magma

54 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Critter

New Lava Lite Clearviews spotted on Amazon.com

Of course they are all out of stock, but LOOK. NEW STUFF. Links: http://www.amazon.com/Lava-Lite-4434-17-Inch-Clearview/dp/B00D7FQ3HY/re

Started by Erin

13 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Ian

17'' Rainbow Lava Lamp Found in Washington State

On a whim stopped by one of my local Spencer's that has been low on lamps for awhile and saw they had rainbows on the shelf. I brought one…

Started by Brian

12 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Ian

2012 A Great Year for Lava

I came across this snippet of all the funky cool stuff that lava is working on for 2012. http://www.homeworldbusiness.com/links/news/news.…

Started by Howard

26 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Aladdin 2 Lava

Drum roll please.... And the New Moderators are...

First, we want to thank everyone who is interested in becoming a Mod here.  We are going to re-up every year, so there is plenty of opportu…

Started by Mark Goo

23 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by WeeboTech

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service