Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'wax' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sources For Wax?

Perhaps asked/answered a zillion times... Are there other sources for wax that works well besides Magma? It's time to place an order, but…

Started by JC Harris

4 Feb 26, 2015

Lavalite Lamp, wax sticks to glass at top

Hello, I am relatively new to this forum, but anyway I bought a LavaLite lava lamp about a week ago. It flows okay, but the wax sticks to t…

Started by BSP016

7 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by VOXul

[HELP] Wax Becomes Hard

Hi everyone! Im a new member here, and i just want to say this place is awesome, I never expected to find such massed enthusiasm for Lava L…

Started by nadine06

9 May 22, 2014
Reply by nadine06

grainy wax?

Hello - I've been lurking around the site and it's been really helpful. My lamp was acting up and I've mostly fixed it using info from here…

Started by defenestr8or

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Josiah

Thoughts on multicolor/ magic wax

After looking at my faded blue/blue "magic" wax, as well as some goo kit projects that have the wax appearing two different colors, I came…

Started by Cowmatian

4 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Chonzo

Lava Lamp Issue

Hello all, I am new to the site and I am glad I found it! I got this lamp years ago and I have fond memories of it. It got me through late…

Started by Andrew

24 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Wax residue near bottom of globe

Is there any way to get rid of wax residue near the bottom of a globe? It was cold when I moved it but the wax still moved slightly and mar…

Started by Justin B

7 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kobra Karl

Neons and other new China-made Lava Lites - wax stuck to globe around bottom

I was initially very excited about the new Neons and picked up an orange/black last week, too. After a few runs of the orange/black, I pick…

Started by Erin

24 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by G. T.

Any ideas about improving Retro-Basic wax formula?

Hello, and greetings from Poland! I remade a chinese lamp recently. Wax is based on Retro-Basic formula (flows pretty good). This lamp will…

Started by Innotic

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Innotic

Solution for the sticky wax?

I have refilled my lava lamp with my solution,using epsom salt,with -1/2 litre purified water -around 2 spoon of salts --1 drop of soap I'v…

Started by Bowlerhat

11 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Vision

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service