Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'wax' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos astro Can I change the liquid colour buy empty into another bottle will this work.

Hi i currenly have a spare astro yellow/red bottle and a red/violet bottle. I would like to have a red/red bottle could i undo the cap and…

Started by john

4 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by john

Something I Think I Figured Out

Well, I started to heat the wax with no liquid in the globe to deal with the problem of the dreaded goose egg. In doing so and in contempla…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

One of my lava lamps is not working ....Any FIx???

I have been having trouble with my new lava lamp. What happens is the wax inside warms up and one section of the wax parts and floats to th…

Started by Ari

5 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Putting new wax in an old lamp

I have a 1971 Century with very nice, clear liquid but old, bubbly wax that has really unattractive white minerally-looking stuff in it. I…

Started by Lisa

9 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Shawn

There is some serious funky goings on with the wax in these lamps! Ha!

What's happening or happened to the once glorious goo, now a dried up persimmon? http://cgi.ebay.com/32-Ounce-Lava-Lamps-2_W0QQitemZ1502368

Started by Woodvetch

5 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Bubbles infused in '73 century lava

Anyone know of something to add to the formula to break up the bubbles in the lava and make is smooth and consistent lava? This tends to h…

Started by Galaxy_9

3 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Galaxy_9

Problem with bubbles and I don't know how to fix this one.

Hey all. I can usually fix a problem with a globe when it flows funny or so, but this one is just not being user friendly. This globe arri…

Started by goodude26

7 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by goodude26

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service