Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

...and still 5 days out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330228383105...

(I hope I linked that correctly...)

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, let the self flagellation begin.............
Oh I already broke out the cat o nine tails... And am outbid already! Darnit!
This is the holy grail of lava lamps to me. You could always think of it as an investment, right? ;)
I'm not sure I buy the "great-grandma gave me this" story?? I know that if I inherited this from my great-grandmother it damn sure would never show up on ebay!!!
Well, if "I inherited it from my great-grandmother" means "Yeah, she willed me a bunch of her stuff, some of it just isn't stuff I need or want" rather than "Wow, she WILLED it to me, that makes it important!"...
I would like to have this, so the rest of you not bidding on it is greatly appreciated! ;) Good luck to all.
Yeah, no shit!
I find they tend to pop up in clusters now and then, just like the Clown Consorts.
The lamp went for $348.88.

Ha!
K
Green Head Man I was not being flip. Your post was on another page, I didn't see it. I thought no one had commented on the auction close.
K

btw,
I consider you to be a Lava Master. I find your posts, pics and videos enlightening.
k
I think it's going to go for $500.00 dollars. Some people have a LOT of money.

Bumpkin
Well I got the shipment notice today and it is on the way! 2,300 miles cross country. Scheduled to arrive late next week. Wish me luck that it arrives in one piece.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service