Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HI guys and gals .. just got this white fluidium .. arrived really cloudy .. what can I do?!?!? HELP!!!!!! CIAO

Views: 528

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi federico, hope your well. this also happened to my white fluidium. as mathmos no longer make the bottle for this lamp i had to buy a astro white/clear direct from mathmos £23.95 and refill the fluidium bottle. if you need a hand in doing this contact me as it quite tricky and i dont want you wasting your money! i have managed to do this perfectly now and the end result comes out crystal clear and runs like new.
get intouch my friend x chris

Hi, I have this same problem with my orange fluidium. I purchased it years ago off of ebay and I believe it was shipped from Germany to myself (in the USA) during the summer months and between the heat and it getting shack-in around a lot I believe it caused the fluid to become cloudy. I have watched this youtube video on how to fix it but I don't know if this is correct for a fluidim lava lamp (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1cLubV7vuc ). What do you think?  I definately do not want to ruin it or make it nonfunctional. Any advice and guidance would be so helpful!

chrisLUNAR said:

hi federico, hope your well. this also happened to my white fluidium. as mathmos no longer make the bottle for this lamp i had to buy a astro white/clear direct from mathmos £23.95 and refill the fluidium bottle. if you need a hand in doing this contact me as it quite tricky and i dont want you wasting your money! i have managed to do this perfectly now and the end result comes out crystal clear and runs like new.
get intouch my friend x chris

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service