Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HI guys and gals .. just got this white fluidium .. arrived really cloudy .. what can I do?!?!? HELP!!!!!! CIAO

Views: 435

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi federico, hope your well. this also happened to my white fluidium. as mathmos no longer make the bottle for this lamp i had to buy a astro white/clear direct from mathmos £23.95 and refill the fluidium bottle. if you need a hand in doing this contact me as it quite tricky and i dont want you wasting your money! i have managed to do this perfectly now and the end result comes out crystal clear and runs like new.
get intouch my friend x chris

Hi, I have this same problem with my orange fluidium. I purchased it years ago off of ebay and I believe it was shipped from Germany to myself (in the USA) during the summer months and between the heat and it getting shack-in around a lot I believe it caused the fluid to become cloudy. I have watched this youtube video on how to fix it but I don't know if this is correct for a fluidim lava lamp (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1cLubV7vuc ). What do you think?  I definately do not want to ruin it or make it nonfunctional. Any advice and guidance would be so helpful!

chrisLUNAR said:

hi federico, hope your well. this also happened to my white fluidium. as mathmos no longer make the bottle for this lamp i had to buy a astro white/clear direct from mathmos £23.95 and refill the fluidium bottle. if you need a hand in doing this contact me as it quite tricky and i dont want you wasting your money! i have managed to do this perfectly now and the end result comes out crystal clear and runs like new.
get intouch my friend x chris

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service