Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Nothing new since October to speak of... heard of anything good coming up soon?

Views: 767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm blown away by your Spencers having a heritage collection wizard on the shelf!! The product manager at LL (name?) said they would NEVER be available at any stores. Did they have any Centurys?
Nope. No century's. Just the orange purple wizard
I'm really hoping for a larger lamp from mathmos that uses the lunar bottle, But not necessarily a lunar. Something new would be great, but I wouldn't complain about the lunar being available again.

I don't think anyone would complain about a new lunar, Mathmos utilizing the lunar bottle in a new lamp would be something really cool if done well. 

If the rumors of new lava lamp projects from mathmos are true then they could be intresting dont know if they are going big or just varations of the current design (more likely).  

I do think though that the time has passed for big lamps to be commercially available I just dont think that companies like Mathmos and LL want to invest in big lamps, not that I want this its just seams unlickly that big lamps will be made. 

As for a new smart Astro it would be good if they got it right this time and it stuck, I cant blame them for it not working last time as its pioneering technology.

Cowmatian said:

I'm really hoping for a larger lamp from mathmos that uses the lunar bottle, But not necessarily a lunar. Something new would be great, but I wouldn't complain about the lunar being available again.

Sorry for replying in an old thread. I am a new member btw, subscribed yesterday. I'm from Holland.

When I bought my Astro (the 'normal' one) recently from Mathmos, I posted on their Facebook page and mentioned hoping that they will come out with a new LED lavalamp in the future. They responded with "No immediate plans for another LED lavalamp I'm afraid, but we're not ruling it out."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service