Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

...are these 90's Titan globes? Someone in OH could be a lucky duck...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Vintage-HUGE-HEAVY-19-X-24-GLASS-GLOBES-...

Local pickup in OH only.  I have never seen these for sale so I don't know if they're legit?

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are Giants from the 90s which have since been replaced by the Grande.  Price is a little high if you ask me.  Hope this helps! 

Giants, or Titans?  My understanding is that the Giant came first, and was never actually sold (it was a display model only) because of the issues.  Then the Titans came out for sale which resolved the issues.

And for a huge pair of globes (lol) full of 90's wax?  Man if I wasn't in Maine I would JUMP on that.

How do you know they're legit, there's no markings on the cap?

Yes the black rubber/plastic cap.  I have 6 or so currently in my collection, but i don't have a yellow/clear.  Would be nice to pickup but it would be a 5 and a half hour drive............... :( 

Ant Bee said:

Giants, or Titans?  My understanding is that the Giant came first, and was never actually sold (it was a display model only) because of the issues.  Then the Titans came out for sale which resolved the issues.

And for a huge pair of globes (lol) full of 90's wax?  Man if I wasn't in Maine I would JUMP on that.

How do you know they're legit, there's no markings on the cap?

...you know you wanna take a PTO day and go get it. 

...you know you do.  :)

Yeah, those are Giants. The Giant was the 90s lamp that was sold for many years. The Titan was the lamp that was projected to come out circa 1991 (I have the catalog page picturing them) and then did not.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service