Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

...And I will answer them. Let's get started.

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, we can actually see black holes using X-Ray cameras. And also despite popular belief, they are not vacuum cleaners of the galaxy. Also, nobody actually knows what happens to the stuff that goes into a black hole. One theory says that they will spit out in another dimension. It might be spat out as pure energy, or as any substance. For instance, a 100km sized lava lamp. We will never know until someone throws a camera inside.

Jus said:

Anson, I am impressed but not surprised by your answers-I knew you had it in you.

However-

Jus doth protest your whimsy in the reply left at my inquiry!

If you peruse back you'll see- I am the one who said " we wouldn't ask, if we didn't want to know".

In fact, I asked what I asked due to a vague sense that perhaps YOU would become the bridge to span the gap between my ability to understand, and Steven Hawking's ability to induce in me a splitting headache merely by my sincere efforts to comprehend ANY of the theories or laws he addresses.  So-keeping this admission in mind...

...pretty please, with sugar on top, will you answer my freeeekin' question in the manner in which I'd envisioned?  Because isn't there some law about matter, and it being around in some form forever (ie:you can't get rid of it completely)?

I'm pretty clear the universe can be seen all around black holes-in front, behind, above, below.  I get the part that black holes are sucking anything near their vicinity into a centralized, spinning vortex of doom which is so super-bad it cannot be caught on camera, or even seen at all.  I think...  Meaning they can't see it, but still they know for sure it is there...because without a doubt (I'm pretttty sure) they've witnessed the disappearance of matter into the unseen abyss.  But what goes in, must come out-or be found somewhere-or does it?

I know you won't leave me disappointed; I await your intrepid insight into the bewildering black hole entity...

OOPS...somehow the black hole of Deb's response has sucked my post into the Pytha-goric whirlpool and I am powerless to retrieve it to set it free in its own cybergalactic space...sorry for that.

I will say one thing about this thread, whether or not any of the answers are correct (I dont care) the bottom line is that he did his own research!!  Whether he googled it or not, he knows how to look for answers on his own. So for now on he's going to think twice before spamming OG with the same questions 3x to see who would respond first..... correct Anson?

I am speechless...

Dr. WHAT?! said:

I will say one thing about this thread, whether or not any of the answers are correct (I dont care) the bottom line is that he did his own research!!  Whether he googled it or not, he knows how to look for answers on his own. So for now on he's going to think twice before spamming OG with the same questions 3x to see who would respond first..... correct Anson?

What is the Mathmos formular?

Google is your best friend.

I doubt that - finding the magic formular the best place for this is the collective knodgladge of OG and still we probably wont even be close.

Tim, I dont think I can answer your question. I'm no chemist.

LOL - i was just messing with you dude

Thanks for the improved reply, Anson!

My head feels better already...

Lava lamps are medicine!
Doctors will go bankrupt!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by