Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I wanted to buy a screw cap century as I don't own any older lamps in my collection but I was surprised to see that it is this expensive I would just like to be informed if there actually worth this much before I consider buying one off ebay or if I should wait to see if I can find one cheaper elsewhere all the lamps I saw on ebay are around this price some lower and some higher thanks in advance

Views: 240

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

whats the average price you see them for? they come up on ebay ads in germany from time to time and sometimes even relatively cheaply. If you tell your desired color I might be able to get ome for you. where are you located?

On ebay I see them go for about $100 in poor condition and in good condition for $150 to $300 and any color combo is fine I'll take what I can get but I would prefer red/clear or red/yellow and I'm in Florida

Arne said:

whats the average price you see them for? they come up on ebay ads in germany from time to time and sometimes even relatively cheaply. If you tell your desired color I might be able to get ome for you. where are you located?

I could sell you one for $175+shipping. I'm in the Chicago area so shipping shouldn't be too bad. I have a few of them so let me look for a good one. Red/Clear most likely. Send me a PM. I'll send you some pictures.

LavaLamp2005 said:

On ebay I see them go for about $100 in poor condition and in good condition for $150 to $300 and any color combo is fine I'll take what I can get but I would prefer red/clear or red/yellow and I'm in Florida

Arne said:

Ok sometimes they pop up for roughly 30 here. will let you know.

Gerade bei #eBayKleinanzeigen gefunden. Wie findest du das?
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/lavalampe-retro/2272555...

Thank you but I recently found 2 Century's for a good price and im currently trying to goo kit them as the original fluids needed to be replaced I will post images of them later tonight if I can get them to flow well

Arne said:

Gerade bei #eBayKleinanzeigen gefunden. Wie findest du das?
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/lavalampe-retro/2272555...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service