Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello Goo Heads:

I have decided to sell off some of my lamps and other goodies!

I thought I would post here first before I put them on Sleaze-Bay.

This is what I have:

2- Coach lamps with empty 52-ounce globes (globes needs to be cleaned.)

1- Century base with an empty 52–ounce globe (globe needs to be cleaned.)

1- Mediterranean with an empty globe (globe needs to be cleaned but the base is in perfect shape.)

2- Mediterranean lamps that work (the wax is faded a little, but they are in perfect shape.)

2 - Purple glitter 32-ounce globes with Wizard tops.

1 – Clear glitter 32-ounce globe with Wizard top (not too common.)

1 – Empty 32-ounce globe on Sliver Wizard base (no cap and top, however, I can give you a new bottle top cap.)

1 – Consort glitter with wooden round base, gold top, push button switch on base, and a white cord.  This is an old Consort that is in very great shape.

Those of you who have known me over the years know that I do not collect garbage.  My disease is collecting pairs.  I wanted to make a pair of Mediterranean glitters, but I do not know how to clean out the globes very well.  If someone here wants to convert two of these into glitters lamps in deep red, I would be interested in paying you for that service.  I just do not have the time at this point.  The two Coach Lamps as well as the Century Lamp were clear red lamps that I used for my Lava Head.  They were from the 1970's, and they do not have the coils inside (I used them for other projects including my Lava Head.)

I do need a Pier One candleholder called the "Pir Plate Wave X" for the base of my Lava Head.  My Pier One has stopped selling them and I cracked the last base due to the reflective bulb being too close to the glass base.  I now know that I cannot use a reflective bulb for this head.  

Let the games begin!

Ciao ciao for now.

Doc Lava Roc.

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know why my text came out black on black!

Hello Goo Heads:

I have decided to sell off some of my lamps and other goodies!

I thought I would post here first before I put them on Sleaze-Bay.

This is what I have:

2- Coach lamps with empty 52-ounce globes (globes needs to be cleaned.)
1- Century base with an empty 52–ounce globe (globe needs to be cleaned.)
1- Mediterranean with an empty globe (globe needs to be cleaned but the base is in perfect shape.)
2- Mediterranean lamps that work (the wax is faded a little, but they are in perfect shape.)
2 - Purple glitter 32-ounce globes with Wizard tops.
1 – Clear glitter 32-ounce globe with Wizard top (not too common.)
1 – Empty 32-ounce globe on Sliver Wizard base (no cap and top, however, I can give you a new bottle top cap.)
1 – Consort glitter with wooden round base, gold top, push button switch on base, and a white cord. This is an old Consort that is in very great shape.

Those of you who have known me over the years know that I do not collect garbage. My disease is collecting pairs. I wanted to make a pair of Mediterranean glitters, but I do not know how to clean out the globes very well. If someone here wants to convert two of these into glitters lamps in deep red, I would be interested in paying you for that service. I just do not have the time at this point. The two Coach Lamps as well as the Century Lamp were clear red lamps that I used for my Lava Head. They were from the 1970's, and they do not have the coils inside (I used them for other projects including my Lava Head.)

I do need a Pier One candleholder called the "Pir Plate Wave X" for the base of my Lava Head. My Pier One has stopped selling them and I cracked the last base due to the reflective bulb being too close to the glass base. I now know that I cannot use a reflective bulb for this head.

Let the games begin!

Ciao ciao for now.

Doc Lava Roc.
Guess the clear wizard glitter got sold by now?

Doc, is the round-based Consort the original slow-glitter fill? What color? I may be interested in that.

This thread is from three years ago.

How embarrassing.......Hahahaha  But it just popped up yesterday out of the blue????   Weird....Wooooooo, hants.

I think its all sold....

Erin said:
This thread is from three years ago.

Ouch! I didn't look at the date.

How in the dickens did it get "bumped" from three years ago with no activity on it?   Don't worry, Jonas, it looked "new."

Jonas Clark-Elliott said:

All it takes is for someone to comment on an old discussion.  There is a lot of info if you search for it and some is worth reviving but things like this should be deleted when the items are sold.  But who knows, he may still have some of this, lol

Marley's Ghost said:

How in the dickens did it get "bumped" from three years ago with no activity on it?   Don't worry, Jonas, it looked "new."

Jonas Clark-Elliott said:

But I didn't see any comment to make it bump back up to present????   Am I going blind, or just obtuse?  That's what freaked me out, Keith.  :-)

Denise asked if a lamp was available.  Lava blind?? hehe

Marley's Ghost said:

But I didn't see any comment to make it bump back up to present????   Am I going blind, or just obtuse?  That's what freaked me out, Keith.  :-)

Probably, LOL!!   But I was watching when it popped up and Denise asked for a Clear Wizard afterwards.  Unless it had something to do with his double post.   Keith after an all-nighter on Ebay, yep----I'm blind.....Hahaha

Keith said:

Denise asked if a lamp was available.  Lava blind?? hehe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service