Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello everyone, its been some time since i was an active poster here but i come and check things out every now and then. Anyway, I picked up a new hobby a little over a year ago that takes much more of my time and attention than Lava Lamps and so I have been putting my lamps away little by little and only keeping a few out.

I decided it is time to sell out most of what i have and i figured i would use ebay but it may be worth to post here before to see if anyone is interested in some before they go on ebay.

Most of my collection is late90s or early 2000s 32oz lamps and some 52oz. Also have like 4 heritage grande, a few with custom colors and one gookit that flows amazing. Im willing to sell them all, if anyone is interested please reply here and ill be posting up pics of what i have as well as an organized list to make it easier.

Views: 1339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No Icon Series? 

Located in Miami, FL. Some of my 52s are american, yes.

No icon series :/ do have swirls though

Swirls! How much for a red and purple? And also, If you have any marbles let me know!

I have a blue and a red swirl only and no marbles. Most are midnight or silver streak. I honestly have no idea what is a fair price for these lamps anymore since ive been out for so long so if you want you could PM me an offer.

Jump in live chat

I'm interested in whatever century lamps you have.
Do you have any aristocrat or century Blue/white ? Do you ship to france ? Thank you very Much :)

I am interested in your red swirl
Rodrigo said:

I have a blue and a red swirl only and no marbles. Most are midnight or silver streak. I honestly have no idea what is a fair price for these lamps anymore since ive been out for so long so if you want you could PM me an offer.

check our last PM

Theraft said:
Do you have any aristocrat or century Blue/white ? Do you ship to france ? Thank you very Much :)

Sorry but US only, shipping overseas presents too much risk.

Claude J said:

check our last PM

I'm not seeing any PM. Send another one.

PS: I took some pics yesterday, I'll upload them later today.

These are the 32oz I'm willing to let go. All 32oz lamps are USA made with original caps on the globes.

The red swirl comes with a #10 clear/red globe and the blue swirl comes with a #03 blue/white globe. Both are crystal clear and have great flow.

Attachments:

The rest of the 32oz. lamps, again all usa bases and globes. Some have plastic caps but most are metal.

They are:

-Black base, pink/pink #04 (rare)

-Black base (plastic cap), yellow/red #02

-Silver base, pink/white #04

-Silver base, clear/red #10

-Siver base, purple/yellow #25

Not pictured but also have a black base 32oz. with a #17 clear/teal globe that is a hard to find color combo. If interested in any of them please let me know, i have pics of them flowing, just dont want to flood the boards with pictures.

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service