Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

*edit

Any lamp is fair game now, not just the beatles and harley lamps. This thread has grown far beyond my expectations! 0.0

I really dont understand why these are always listed for ridiculous amounts. I see them all the time for $100 buy it now. I have a harley lamp and I want to sell it because I dont like it. Someone locally tried to sell me a beatles lamp for $100. Are these people nuts? Why do they all seem to list them for stupidly high prices?

Anyways I thought it would be fun to see who can find the most over priced harley davidson or beatles submarine lamp.

I am setting the bar really high.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beatles-Yellow-Submarine-Lava-Lamp-1999-NEW-BOX...

$274.99 Buy it now.

$26.99 Shipping.

$301.98 Total

Views: 13828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed..I would sell any of my lamps almost for that price too

kiramarie said:

what really sucks from my stand point is .. I dont even bother to bust a bid on any thing I may really want ..I wont win..:(

Its a Lava Conspiracy I tell ya.. LoL

The Blob said:

I don't know who the winning bidder was on that glitter, but I do know who the 2nd highest bidder was on it  which drove the price so high - (Ebay ID n***e)  Not sure if he's a member here. He's also the one who also bought the Century for $500 recently and he won the Aladdin for $575. His name is Andre. If a lamp sells for some crazy amount, chances are he's the buyer.

fog rider said:

WTF! $755!!! I paid about $40 for one of these a few years ago!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l25...

Somebody needs to give their head a shake!

ps: If somebody wants to pay me $755 for mine...it's a deal!  :)

garfield lamps on ebay x 2

$320.00

and 280.00

There's no contest. It's got to be the 'buy it now' for £4000 (yes £4000 pounds GB Sterling) Madonna Ray of Light embossed Mathmos Fibre Space Fibre Optic Lamp. Does have its original box though!

Dark shadows in the liquid more like. Looks a bit cloudy to me.

James Reiche said:

$400.00 with a day and a half of bidding left. WTF??

Red liquid with white lava, really?

At 11.5 inches tall, that would make this a super tiny little 12 oz lamp?

Perhaps they put some of Johnny Depp's blood in the bottle?

lucky guy! i gotta wait for a better price. or try at least. i gotta get this lamp!

James Reiche said:

Yes that is the most expensive Icon lamp, and the price is not really that outrageous if it is in perfect condition with it's original box.

I do not think you will be able to find one for much less.

I finally got mine Today!

Justin said:

garfield lamps on ebay x 2

$320.00

and 280.00

This has to be a joke:

No words. 

Refilled Consort. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.